Tuesday, November 20, 2007

On images

I think I should explain myself. I think blogs are more interesting to read if there are pictures. But I don't have pictures of everything I want to blog about. When that is the case, I've found pictures from Creative Commons (copyright free) to enhance the blog. So the picture of the bookcase? Not mine, just a pretty image.The easy way to tell if the picture is ours is if Clint or I am in the picture, it is one of ours. (This one is from our trip to Maine in June. The light house behind us is one of the furthest East in the United States.) If not, I probably found it through Creative Commons. I'll try to do a better job of identifying pictures in the future. And sorry about the confusion...

3 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

i love the picture idea..i agree, it is nice to have something to look at! you are so creative! and I am sure your library will look just as nice (if not better) once it is all unpacked! :)

thepainterfamily said...

by the way...how AWESOME to have visited Maine! Somewhere I have ALWAYS wanted to see! cute picture!

Adam said...

Welcome to blogdom!