
This morning, Clint asked me how I felt to be 27. I said sick and tired. I started the day thinking that it wouldn't be too bad to be sick on my birthday. Naps, taking it easy...it all sounded good. But my head is getting more fuzzy and nothing sounds interesting. But the rest of the year should be up hill from here, right?
You know, for the NaBloPoMo, I thought writing around Thanksgiving would be the hardest. But I think sick is my not-so-favorite-have-to-post-time. I'll try and come up with something better for tomorrow.
4 comments:
yikes - abby has been running a fever and been really sick since yesterday too...I hope you feel better soon! I hope it's not the flu!?!
shoot...so sorry you're under the weather! SO fun to chat today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I think it is a cold, not the flu. I hope Abby feels better soon!
My comment just got booted. :o(
Happy Birthday and I hope you feel better.
Post a Comment