Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Must...keep...posting


Three days to go until I've accomplished my goal...and it is ten minutes from my bed time. Today was a bit of a day for me. From the moment I woke up, I was convinced that I should have ignored the day and gone back to bed. It wasn't that I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. It was just that it wasn't a day to be up. But I was already sick one day, and there are plenty of things to do at work, so I made it to work and through the rest of the day. Maybe I felt like it was a day to stay in bed because there was a lot to do. Work, visiting teaching, a committee meeting, and a few other errands. At this end of the day, I guess I'm glad I didn't stay in bed. I've been able to cross a lot of things off my list. Not bad for one day.

1 comment:

thepainterfamily said...

hahah! way to go....i'll miss your dailies when they're gone! :)