Monday, June 30, 2008
Low-country boil
Jennifer asked about the "other news" I mentioned in a previous post. Actually, it was just that I have other things to post that I haven't gotten around to yet. To start with, I wanted to document our recent low country boil. A week ago Saturday, our friends the Mullins and the Ingersons came over for a low country boil in the backyard. A good time was had by all (although it was a little hot and humid for this West Coast girl.)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yummmmm!!! Thanks for having us, we LOVE you Rickers! And I'm loving the new blog layout. Great picture!!!
Aww...three of my favorite couples (and babies)!
HEY! I find your site throught the Mullins. How are you guys doing? Love your blog...I see your still cook amazing meals. I always loved your receipes you shared with the branch! Looking forward to more!
Hey Sarah!! I found your blog off of the mullins website too (just like Katy). It looks like things are going well. We sure miss you in the branch.
Great people, great food and great fun. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Miss all of you!!
Hey Sarah! I didn't even realize that you had a blog. I noticed it when I was reading Katy's. I'm excited to have something else to read when I'm sitting on the computer. Hope all is well with you and clint!
Post a Comment