Yesterday, Clint and I enjoyed a lunch date--lunch and a movie; we saw Quantum of Solace. I had never seen a Bond movie until last year when we watched Casino Royal.
It wasn't a bad movie. But as I watched the destruction om the screen, I couldn't help but wonder who cleans up the mess after the fight. Yes, it's an odd thing to think about; I don't know when I started wondering such things. I thought about it a lot during Hancock, and while I liked that movie, too, I wish some movie would address the after of fights, even in a humorous way.
I mean, those fancy fight scenes can cause big messes, with overturned cars, broken glass every where, and even burned out buildings. Or what about the scenes where two assassins meet in a strangers house, duke it out, and then leave. What does the poor librarian think, when she comes home from work and finds her shelves of Dewey Decimalized books in piles in the floor? And how does the accountant get home from work after his car is smashed in the high speed car chase through the
parking lot at work?
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm not alone! I thought I was the only one that spent half the movie wondering about the little details. :o)
no one cleans up - it's all CGI!!
Post a Comment