Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Happy Thanksgiving

Spent the day at Uncle Roger and Aunt Gwen's cabin outside of Heber. Between the Jones cousins and my cousins in-laws we were twenty-one for dinner. The day was full of games, family, and food.

At one point, I caught GrandmaJones holding my cousin's baby and hadto take this picture.

This Thankful Thursday, I am thankful for good food, friends and family, and the chance to be in Utah to enjoy it this year. I'm grateful for the time to spend with Grandma this holiday.

1 comment:

thepainterfamily said...

Oh Sarah...dang it all. It's been a long week. We just got our internet going again after the move, and I've missed so much! Including your birthday! It looks like you had a lovely time! How fun to be visiting Utah and Brodie! :) (please talk her into starting a blog k?) and please accept my deepest apologies for being so lame this year! LOVE YOU MUCH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It's going to be a great year!