I don't know the real name for this recipe. It was my favorite all growing up. I think my mom got the recipe from my Aunt Lynn, but that's about all I know about it. We used to put the sauce on broccoli, slices of apples, and baked potatoes.
Sarah's Favorite Chicken and Sauce
* 6 chicken cutlets (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
* 1/3 cups mayonnaise
* Corn Flake crumbs (about 3/4 cups)
Directions:
Brush with mayonnaise. Coat with Corn Flake crumbs. Place in a greased baking pan. Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes. Serve with sauce.
Sauce
* 1 cup mayonnaise
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/2 cup shredded cheese
Directions:
Stir milk into mayonnaise; add cheese. Cook over medium heat stirring constantly, 10 minutes or until the cheese melts. (The sauce is also great on vegetables.) Serves 4 to 6.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ahh ha! I can remember being the recipient of this delish dinner! :) LOVE IT!
Post a Comment