Sunday, November 2, 2008

A new assignment

I've been given a new assignment at church. After a year in my current assignment, I've been moved from teaching the 10-year-olds in Primary, the children's program, to teaching the 12- and 13-year-olds in Sunday School. In some ways, it will be a big change; in the kids I teach, in the way the program is run, in my relationship to the program. In other ways, it isn't that big of a change; the kids aren't that much older than the ones I've been teaching and the basics of the curriculum are the same.

Next Sunday is my last week in Primary. I've enjoyed my calling and working with the kids (at least most of the time.) Here's hoping Sunday School goes at least as well.

1 comment:

thepainterfamily said...

hey hey hey! Did you decide to commit!? so far so good! Congrats on the new calling, sounds fun! :)