I need a "blog this" button in my brain. The thing is, I sometimes feel like I do my best "composing" when I am doing other things, like the dishes, driving, walking, or trying to fall asleep. But there's no computer, and usually no way to take notes (since that makes it kind of hard to wash, drive, walk, or sleep). I do try my best to remember the things I want to blog about, but when the time comes to sit down and type ... nothing.
Today, for instance, in my mind, I had a post so long that I started dividing it and subdividing it into more and more posts. But three hours later, when I am finally home with dinner and dishes done, I can't remember all of what I wanted to say. *Sigh*
I do have several recipes that I've tried lately that are worth trying. It isn't the witty and charming conversation I wanted to have, but it's a start, right?
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment