... for the look of youth. But today? Hard to say.
Today, the photographer from the AJC came to take pictures to go with the article about the civil rights project. The boss-man was busy with last minute things and asked me to greet the photographer in the lobby and help him find the conference room. As we did the friendly stranger chat thing, the guy asked me like three times if I was a student. Somehow I couldn't make him understand that I am a librarian. Apparently wearing my grown-up clothes today didn't help.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that cracked me up, "your grown up clothes." you know, i have people knock at my door midday trying to sell stuff, they go... "oh is your mom or dad home?" umm, this is MY house. it's happened quite a few times that i get annoyed, not flattered. yeah, good luck trying to get me to buy something from you now!!! hehe. but yes, someday i think we will wish for the days:)
You'll love this in a few years! :) You'll never age! Miss you!
Post a Comment