
Bath and Body Works canceled my favorite Wallflower scent! Just when I finally had the "right" number of Wallflower plug-ins! I suppose I'm being a bit melodramatic about this, but scents and fragrances are a complicated thing with me. I'm picky to begin with, partly from growing up in a family where I wasn't allowed to wear perfume because any strong scent gave my dad headaches. Partly because I like the idea of scents being unique. (Although, if that is my goal, Bath and Body Works really isn't the right place to be shopping ... ) And partly because I like the idea of involving Clint in the selection of a scent for our home.
*Sigh*
I'll probably give it a few weeks before going back to the store and smelling my options again. Any tips on other way to get good-smelly-things into one's home?
2 comments:
Darn. I understand the scent thing. I think it also gets more complicated as you get older. I think you appreciate different smells (sun ripened raspberry just doesn't do it anymore like it did when we were 14) as you mature! :) I wish I had some tips...the only thing I can think of is the Body Company. They have some nice smells...not too strong. Also, maybe a diffuser? They have the added bonus of looking pretty too! :)
we just started a new scent in our home, funny that you'd post about this. we had those plug in things, but have seen too many scary emails about how they've started fires. so we ditched all them and bought air wick freshmatic mini's, i like the fresh breeze scent (the only blue one). we've got 4 that we place strategically around the house and they go off every 9/18 or 36 minutes. go to airwick.com for a $4 off coupon... buy it at walmart for $5, so you only spend $1 for it.
Post a Comment