The post-meal high. He's a darling boy.
Congratulations, Sarah! He is such an adorable baby!
SO CUTE!!! oh how i love those smiles, makes you wonder what they are thinking of :)
I love those grins! He is so adorable. In this picture he looks like Clint. Great job on the name you two.
oh sarah, you're a lucky lucky girl!!xoxo
Oh dear.How are you solid enough to be writing this! I'm a puddle of goo and I'm not even his Mama!Well done, he's SO cute!
SO CUTE!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations, Sarah! He is such an adorable baby!
SO CUTE!!! oh how i love those smiles, makes you wonder what they are thinking of :)
I love those grins! He is so adorable. In this picture he looks like Clint. Great job on the name you two.
oh sarah,
you're a lucky lucky girl!!
xoxo
Oh dear.
How are you solid enough to be writing this! I'm a puddle of goo and I'm not even his Mama!
Well done, he's SO cute!
SO CUTE!
Post a Comment