We blessed Baby Henry on Sunday, surrounded by family, both in person and in spirit. The vest he wore was a handmade gift from a family friend, as was the blanket that kept him warm. I love the imagery of welcoming a baby into the community and the literal and figurative holding, surrounding, supporting, and loving the baby and the new family.
>
5 comments:
he is precious. everyone looks so happy... sarah, YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE! did you just have a baby a week ago??? insane, you are gorgeous!!!!!
Baby Henry!
I love it!
Long live King Henry! Oh so many congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys, what a marvelous journey you've started on!
Congratulations, Sarah and Clint! Tell Reed I like the bib, too. I am so glad Henry finally decided to show up. He's a cute little guy. I know your mom is excited to be a Grandma!! I hope all continues to go well for you guys.
Sarah, he is adorable. Love the family photos!
Congrats Sarah! Nice that your mom was able to be there, and your dad and Reed too. Oh, and I also like the bib. :)
Post a Comment