Wednesday, March 23, 2011

He's here


We're still deciding on a name, but here's a sneak peak of our beautiful baby--all 9+ pounds and nearly 24 inches long. He is sweet and Clint and I are head over heels in love.

14 comments:

Anna said...

Congratulations!!! He's so handsome. I'm glad he's so big and healthy. I hope that the delivery was as smooth and easy as possible. Good luck on choosing a name. My youngest sister didn't have a name at birth either, but the next morning as my dad prayed "Please help us find a name for Audrey." It will be fun to see how your handsome fellow gets his moniker.

Charlotta-love said...

Oh, Sarah, congrats! He's beautiful.

lillie said...

Congrats guys, so happy for you.

Unknown said...

PRECIOUS!!! so excited for you guys. i'v been thinking about you so much lately. :) thanks for posting, can't wait to hear a name!!!

Unknown said...

not matt... it's nicole. he's logged in and i'm not quite sure how to log out and WHAT my sign in is :)

The Hall's said...

Congrats! What a cute boy! My mom's been keeping me posted via your mom. I'm glad you finally get to snuggle him.....he must really love his momma...he really liked the wonderful little home you provided for him!Way to be a trooper. It's all worth it in the end though, right? :) Can't wait to hear his name. Rest and heal up. Congrats again!

Unknown said...

Yay Sarah! I'm so happy for you! He's beautiful!

Norabella said...

Congratulations Sarah (and Clint)! He is so adorable. Hope you are getting plenty of opportunity for rest and healing while enjoying that precious child.

Grandma Cantrell said...

Congratulations! We were excited to get an email yesterday letting us know. Glad he is here and healthy. How are you doing? Can't wait to hear his name - sometimes you just have to see them before you know what they should be called.

Leigh said...

He is beautiful! I am so very excited for you and Clint. Whatever name you decide upon will be just as perfect as he is!!

Amy said...

He's beautiful Sarah!! Congrats you guys! Can't wait to hear more!

thepainterfamily said...

oh sarah...he really is perfect!!

what a sweet little baby face and smooth baby skin!

can't wait to hear what you decided for a name!!

xoxoxox

Salem said...

I've been dying to hear the news! Congratulations! I'm glad that everything went well, and can't wait to hear his name!

Missy said...

I have been wondering and checking Sarah!! I LOVE everything about your posts as a new mother.

Henry is beautiful and you look radiant.

xoxo