excited. This has been a long trip, and while I have been a good
traveler this trip, I'm looking forward to being *home*.
(Home as in hometown. Our house is home, but Juneau will always be
where I'm from.)
I wrote a lovely post yesterday from the Dallas Airport, all about
traveling and such, but it got lost in the ether.
=====
I'm in Juneau and settled in my childhood home. My flight from Dallas
yesterday was delayed, and I ended up missing my connection in Seattle
(the flight took off fifteen minutes before I landed) and spending the
night there. This morning, I was up and back at the airport early to
get to Juneau before breakfast.
=====
The weather is sunny and Juneau-warm. Perfect. Tonight we are grilling
Greek lemon chicken and sweet potatoes. Not a bad start to a trip home.
2 comments:
You're in Alaska! I'm so happy for you Sarah, enjoy your time with family.
(and as always, your dinner sounds lovely!)
yeay!! i am so glad for you to be home. i have a funny story about meeting a random stranger from alaska and her excitment over another sara native
Post a Comment