Plants in the boxes ... tomatoes, cabbage, peppers, parsley, strawberries, pumpkin and one zucchini. We still have four squares to fill ... maybe beans and carrots or lettuce.
I also painted the dresser I use as a nightstand, changed the hardware, and added legs to a shelf to make a vanity. The wall hanging to the left of the mirror holds jewelry, with more jewelry hanging in the bathroom. The idea for the vanity table came from Ikea Hacker; the jewelry in the bathroom idea is also from there.





5 comments:
Love it! Love it all!!! Way to go guys, things are looking great (as always) at the Ricker home!
HOLY CUTE!!! Want to come and decorate my house?
Love the vaniety...very cute!
ohhh, it all looks so good!
I am LOVIN those garden boxes!
Wow. Looks like you are doing great things!
And thanks for visiting my blog and leaving some good advice. I really appreciated your input.
=)
Post a Comment