I thought he was asleep when I tried to put him down, but I guess I woke him up when I got out of the chair (I often do) and he looked up at me with the most amazing smile...and I just melted. It wasn't one of the great, big smiles and laughs that I work for as often as I can (they are so addictive!). It was a quieter one, but one full of love.
Earlier at church, when Angel and I put the kids on the chair for pictures, they ended up grabbing hands (they were there!) and holding on tightly until we picked them up. The picture makes me smile. Clint, when told the story, approved of the family choice. Then again, the way Henry was holding on, he might not have cared if Clint hadn't approved.


2 comments:
WOOOWWWW!!! WHAT A SMILE!!! Total heartbreaker!!! I love that boy so much!!!
haha...true love!
Post a Comment