Henry's decided he likes hanging out cF outside, so Thursday just before the storm started, I dragged our rocker to the front porch. Since then, we've spent time listening to the rain or birds and the hum of the air conditioners. Right now, he's alternating between going at his fist like it's a meltng ice cream cone and batting at the phone. I noticed today that he primarily bats with his right hand; I guess that means he's not a southpaw.
Henry's other favorite is snuggled in and looking over my shoulder. Two people in two days commented on how snuggly Henry is. If I remember right, Clint's dad said Clint was the same when he was a baby.
An ice cream truck just drove past, Henry's first time seeing one. Even though there was nothing in front of him, he was batting his arm like he was trying to get the truck to stop. We let the truck pass by tonight, but I'm lookin forward to making memories of cold treats on the porch with my sweet boy when he is older.


4 comments:
So cute! I remember the ice cream truck when my children were little. A couple of weeks ago, one came by here when Lisa and Ashby were here. I don't know who got more excited - Lisa or Ashby! Great memories.
I love how he cuddles. He knows his mommy is the safest place in town!
Oh my! He has grown! What a precious, precious baby boy. You and Clint look so happy holding him! You are so lucky you got a cuddler...enjoy it while it lasts! Your ideas of writing a few memories every couple days or setting a timer for 5 minutes are good ones--thanks. Happy Memorial Day!
oh sarah...he is a DOLL FACE!
what a cute little guy, sounds like you two are having a ball !
Oh I LOVED the ice cream truck even though I rarely ever got anything from it.
I was so happy to click over and see a picture of YOU AND Henry. I love seeing mothers with their babies. Hope you know how great you two look. And he really is darling.
Post a Comment