Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lucky you!

Inspired by The Bradley Bunch, I am hosting a contest!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me, Sarah! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

4 comments:

Gaye said...

Looks like I'm first...except I don't qualify because I don't have a blog to offer the contet on, but but idea, Sarah. Love you, Mom

Miss Sarah in Georgia said...

I guess you'll get a special prize for being first, even though you don't have a blog. Think of it as a lovely bonus. :)

thepainterfamily said...

haha! What an fun give-a-way!

I am comforted by the fact that I have a year to complete this...because honestly, at this point I'd be sending people paperclips that I'd fashion into strange shapes! haha!

this is a crazy life I'm (we are all) leading!

Jennifer Ricker said...

ok, I am up for the challenge!