Tuesday, September 2, 2008
A recent sewing project
A few years ago I picked up a white linen skirt from Old Navy on sale. It's been one of my favorite summertime skirts. It was a sad day when I *ahem* outgrew it. Earlier this summer, I decided I needed a new version of my old favorite. So I laid the skirt out on some wrapping paper and traced out a pattern. I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out and it has been great to wear the last few weeks of summer. I know school has started for most of the country, but here in the South, it is still a bit warmish for this Alaska girl.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ohhh...it looks good on you. very impressive ms martha!
You Go Girl!! I love it!!!
wow! traced...wrapping paper! THAT is talent my friend! and yes yes...it is too hot. Does fall EVER come down south? And thanks for the email the other day....I needed it...it came just in time! :)
good job babe! You'll need to coach me through some of my own projects now.!
Post a Comment