Thursday, August 28, 2008

Family visitors

We had visitors from both sides of the family stay with us in August. Chris, Jennifer, and Abby spent a weekend with us in the first half of the month. We mostly took it easy while they were here, visiting the pool, and eating ice cream. It was fun to have visitors and to play with Miss Abby.

(Thanks to Jennifer for posting these pictures on her blog. Sorry--no pictures of the camera keeper Jennifer. I'll try to fix that next time.)

Then in the second half of the month, my sister, Katie, came to visit before heading back to BYU. Her trip was filled with yummy food and shopping. We introduced her to sushi, although I think she got away without eating any of the raw rolls.


Thanks again for a fun visit, Katie. Good luck with the upcoming semester.

7 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

FUN! What great visits! I haven't seen your sis in forever! She is just beautiful! :)

Amy said...

Oh my goodness..Katie looks even more beautiful..if that was possible!!

Charlotta-love said...

I'm so glad you like sushi. That's the sign of a near-perfect individual. :o)

Jennifer Ricker said...

1. love that you cropped your photo since you were worried about the up the skirt shot - still a cute pict.
2. I am barely ever in a photo for said reason (and because at this point it's all i can do to pull my hair in a ponytail and i look perpetually like a SAHM)
3. thanks for rubbing the sushi picts in my face. sushi how i miss thee:-(

Unknown said...

Clint eating an ice cream cone! Priceless!

Wallace Clan said...

wow your sister looks a lot like Julia Petersen in that picture!

Hope you guys are doing well. Are you still in Atlant?

Wallace Clan said...

wow your sister looks a lot like Julia Petersen in that picture!

Hope you guys are doing well. Are you still in Atlant?