Monday, May 5, 2008

Today's accomplishment

We've had this hammock for 2 years, just sitting in a box. I decided
to set it up tonight. I did it all by myself, without any
instructions. (can you Belize there weren't any in the box?) Pretty
cool, huh? Clint is tryingt to con me into going into the house so he
can reclaim the hammock. Guess we need to start looking for another one,

5 comments:

Krista said...

I can't Belize you let that hammock sit in a box!! I'm coming over, you look so cozy!!

Charlotta-love said...

tell Clint he can rest in the hammock when he puts it together!

thepainterfamily said...

ahhhhhhhhhh, that looks comfy! I am also giggling at your pumpkin eating! You must be needing some vit A! hehe!

Nicole said...

okay, not to copy tara's... but as i looked at you in the picture, i too said a silent ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i would get in that thing and not leave. :)

Brandy said...

I think Curt and I were with you when you bought that hammock. I will have to try it out when we come to visit in a few weeks :-)