Monday, May 26, 2008
Red Robin in Psych
We watch Psych on Hulu--have you checked it out yet? Its a pretty neat service. Anyway, we were watching a (new to us) Psych the other day and Shawn is talking about a woman on the show who's favorite restaurant is Red Robin. He later asks what kind of food is served at Red Robin. Now, Red Robin is one of my favorite restaurants. I love, love, love the Banzai Burger. Maybe it is silly, but it made me smile to have one of my favorite shows mentions one of my favorite restaurants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
haha! Sarah, you're too cute! To this day I cannot eat at Red Robin without remembering the JOY those Banzai burgers brought you! My fav? the fries and dipping sauce! FUN memories!
Girl, you and your Red Robin!! :-)
I agree it's delicious. Especially with a freckled lemonade.
Post a Comment