
The carseat is here and the base is in the car. The packed diaper bag is sitting near the carseat so we hopefully remember both items when the time comes to head to the hospital. I'm still caught up on thank you notes (hooray!). Last night, I attended a breastfeeding class and watched a few segments of a childbirth class DVD that a friend loaned me. And for 38 weeks along, I think that's a pretty good place to be. (Although I'm telling myself I have 3 weeks of pregnancy left, so that I'm not too disappointed if he doesn't come before his due date.)
3 comments:
You look GREAT Mama Sarah!! And yes, that shirt makes you look bigger than you really are, but those are the most cozy kind!! I cannot WAIT for baby Ricker's grand entrance!! You'll be at Gwinnett right? What are you anticipating you'll want-- visitors wise?
Yay! can't wait to hear about the baby!
getting so excited for you! you are going to be the best mommy... i've loved all your posts building up to the end of your 9 months :)
Post a Comment