Thursday, November 4, 2010

What magazines do you read?

I've been a subscriber to Real Simple for about three years. I got my first Real Simple four years ago, when Clint and I were getting ready to take our first turn hosting Thanksgiving. That first issue was a big help to me that year; I saved it and put it in with the fall decorations to refer to in future years. After I realized that I was picking up a magazine nearly monthly, I got a subscription. And I was happy with it for quite a while. But the last few months, I've enjoyed my subscription less and less. So I've decided not to renew it.

My problem is that I like having a subscription to something, and I can't decide what that should be. So I'm looking for suggestions; what magazines do you like?

6 comments:

Krista said...

I am subsribed to All You and I love it! Yummy recipe ideas, holiday tips, a lot about parenting/womanhood... it's great! And lots of coupons too :)

thepainterfamily said...

i wish I had a good answer!

what are your interests that you are looking for in a magazine?

M said...

Chris LOVES Budget Travel--it is fun to read/fantasize about all the different places we could go. I really enjoy Women's Health, and for a while Chris' aunt gave us a subscription to Eating Well which I also enjoyed but not enough to buy it for myself. I think I know that I have food/menu ADD so I need to get something cooking oriented every couple of months to keep me interested in cooking. But then I still like my Real Simple for that.

Grandma Cantrell said...

I don't have any subscriptions besides church magazine. However, my daughter loves her parenting magazine - gives her lots of good ideas. You might be at just the right point for that!

Jennifer Ricker said...

PARENTS! and family fun:) i am getting you the parents one - i just need to find the card

Norabella said...

Mothering magazine would be my top choice at this point in my life.