- headache and soreness from maneuvering large heavy objects upstairs the late night and beating boards into some semblance of a desk
- house is trashed from ripped boxes strewn all over the hallway and the living room
- evidence of bad decisions that "seemed like it was a good idea at the time"
- emails from concerned family members
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Post Ikea Hangover
After spending last Friday night at Ikea getting some stuff for our office project and staying up past two in the morning putting it all together, I walked downstairs this morning feeling like I woke up in a suburban version of the Saturday morning on fraternity row:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ummm....just how many frat houses has clint woken up in?! I have the same issue with ikea - everything is so cheap it ALWAYS seems like a good deal/idea at the time. If you don't like the mirror over the mantle, maybe it would look good in your room as a full length mirror and you could get a smaller one for the mantle...or a flat screen tv!!
I heart Ikea!
Ikea is great! So where did you guys move to?
We're in Gwinnett County, not too far from where we were, but much closer to Clint's job.
Post a Comment