the mouse redecorates ...
Clint is traveling for work this week. While I miss him terribly, home alone is a good excuse for me to work on projects that I usually put off. The problem? I've planned way more things I would like to get done than I could realistically get done in one week. Add to that work and the commute ...
Saturday night, after dropping Clint off at the airport and stopping at Ikea on the way home, I started painting the half bath downstairs. The bathroom has been driving me crazy since we moved in because the walls were dirty with the kind of dirt you can't wash off, now matter how you try. I'm too OCD to be able to comfortably use a dirty bathroom (is that too much information?) so painting has been on my list. Anyway, two of the walls are now primed and ready for the red paint. The other two walls will be a light gray color--the same one that we used in the family room. It is a bit of a jarring contrast for now--going to red walls from the off-white neutral that was in there, but I'm liking it. Hopefully I have enough energy after work tomorrow to get the real paint on the red walls.
I sent the camera with Clint on this trip, so you loyal friends and readers will have to wait for pictures. I'm only sort of sorry about that--finished pictures are better than "work in progress," right? Let me know if you seriously disagree and I can at least post a before picture ...
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ohhhh...sounds like fun...I can't wait for the pics!
I can't wait for photos too!
Post a Comment