Friday, March 7, 2008

Stumped

The Book a Month challenge for March has me stumped. The theme this month is "Craft," taken with a wide view--anything from craft guilds in history to people talking about their crafts to biographies of crafty (as in making things or making problems) people to fiction with crafts featured.

I'm stuck. I feel I hardly have time for the hobbies I try to do and certainly don't have time to pick up a new hobby (unless it can be done while driving, but even then, it probably isn't a good idea considering I drive Ga-316 to and from work).

Any suggestions? Any books you have read about "Craft" that you recommend? Any books about "Craft" that you want me to read for you?

1 comment:

M said...

A Girl Named Zippy--it's fun. She was a crafty little kid...and she was incredibly poor so she had make do with that she could make.

Check it out. It's hilarious. There's also a follow up--She Got up off the Couch.