HILARIOUS.I'm going to tell the Husband that I'm not just a wife, I'm also the factory!
I'm not going to lie.... I was TOTALLY expecting to be screaming at the end of reading this post.... Sad.
LOL on Krista's comment.That is pretty funny!
hehe! yep, cute. i am finishing the book (love in the time of cholera) this weekend...i'll have to email details. WHOOSH! kinda steamy eh? I found that reading in public made me blush...hehe!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HILARIOUS.
I'm going to tell the Husband that I'm not just a wife, I'm also the factory!
I'm not going to lie.... I was TOTALLY expecting to be screaming at the end of reading this post.... Sad.
LOL on Krista's comment.
That is pretty funny!
hehe! yep, cute. i am finishing the book (love in the time of cholera) this weekend...i'll have to email details. WHOOSH! kinda steamy eh? I found that reading in public made me blush...hehe!
Post a Comment