Sunday, December 2, 2007

The end of NaBloPoMo

Well, I did it. I managed to post every day in November. And then, of course, I missed December 1. Yesterday was a bit hectic at our house, and this cold-that-will-not-go-away isn't helping us be very productive, either. We did make it to Clint's work party at the High Museum of Art last night. We got all dressed up and then completely forgot to take pictures.

I'm glad I did the NaBloPoMo challenge. Posting every day helped me to get out some of the ideas that had been stuck in my head and think about them in a (at least semi-) coherent form. Publishing and publicizing my blog helped me reconnect with friends and family.

I won't continue the every day posting, but I'll aim for the more-than-once-a-week approach. So stay tuned for more random musings. We may even get Clint to agree to a guest post in the future.

1 comment:

thepainterfamily said...

YEAH! I can't wait to see more! I love the new header!