Way to go sweet Henry! I've watched this a half dozen times and have been trying to figure out how to get this on a continuous loop. I can't believe how much a child can change in 2 days. He wasn't doing this on Saturday when we video chatted. I can't wait to see what he'll be doing next week when we chat. I think you'll have a hard time keeping him away from the computer. Get your running shows on, Sarah. I think the race is about to begin.
4 comments:
Way to go, Henry! Now your mom will have run trying to keep track of where you are.
She is going to have "fun", but I am sure she will also be running, trying to keep up!
That is so cute. He is getting sooo big. What a cutie!!
Way to go sweet Henry! I've watched this a half dozen times and have been trying to figure out how to get this on a continuous loop. I can't believe how much a child can change in 2 days. He wasn't doing this on Saturday when we video chatted. I can't wait to see what he'll be doing next week when we chat. I think you'll have a hard time keeping him away from the computer. Get your running shows on, Sarah. I think the race is about to begin.
Love you all, Grandma Willis
Post a Comment